I want to clone a site to a different location with its own database. Basically I would think the general “moving a site” things would apply here.
So I have
- logged out all users
- cleared the cache via the manager and manually deleted it
- copied the files to the new location
- copied the database
- changed the config file to match the new database, user, paths, etc
- changed the other config files to point to the new core directory
- tried to rerun the setup, BUT
Whenever I run the setup with the “Upgrade Exisitng Install” option, I get the old file path directories from the original site.
Whenever I run the setup with the “Advanced Upgrade Install” option, I get this error:
Checking database: Table prefix does not exist in this database!
My table prefix is set correctly though as far as I’m aware. It’s
vn_ which is exactly like it shows before every table in there.
So basically I can’t run the setup in any way, but I really would like to, to ensure the move was clean. Any suggestions?