Formit saved forms not working in Revo 2.7.2

Thanks - but the issue is not that the form is not being saved - its that the actual Formit saved forms UI wont appear in MODx - I click to view Saved Forms and get a blank screen.

Whoops, sorry then I misread your question as well :grimacing:
Have you tried re-installing FormIt?

Yep - many times. Doesnt seem to fix it. Just binning the Core>Cache folder to see if that helps…

No joy after manual core/cache clear. Noticed these errors in log >

[2020-02-29 20:52:45] (ERROR in modMenu::getSubMenus @ core/model/modx/modmenu.class.php : 145) modAction support is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Support for modAction has been replaced with routing based on a namespace and action name. Please update the extra with the namespace quip to the routing based system.
[2020-02-29 20:52:45] (ERROR in modMenu::getSubMenus @ core/model/modx/modmenu.class.php : 145) modAction support is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Support for modAction has been replaced with routing based on a namespace and action name. Please update the extra with the namespace redirector to the routing based system.

Maybe there’s a chance that another extra is interfering for some reason?

These last errors refer to the extras quip and redirector. Maybe you could try deactivating those if that’s an issue for some reason? Other than that, I’m out of clues now, sorry…

Very oddly… its starting working… have not changed anything … just now works!!.. !!!

1 Like

I updated from 4.1.0 to 4.2.5 and am also experiencing this issue. I have no errors being reported in the error log. The saved forms just do not appear in the MODX Manager after the update.

I hope that happens for me too, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

MODX Version 2.6.5
FormIt Version 4.2.5