Easiest way to disable Bable language / context

I need to disable a language on a multilanguage site. The site has been built with the Babel extra. Second language is in a second context.

What would be the easiest way to disable that second language and/or context? I don’t want to delete the entire context, it may be used in the future.

Maybe you can just deactivate the routing extra you use to switch the context.
Or you could add a RewriteRule to the .htaccess file.

Create a disabled site_status context setting and remove the context from babel.contextKeys. Should work for xRouting and LangRouter. Maybe the site_unavailable page should redirect to a site_start in one enabled context.

Do you really mean site_enabled, or do you mean site_status?

If site_enabled: where is it coming from? It’s not in the xRouting repository, and in the MODX repository it’s only inside discussions.

Sorry, it is site_status. Fixed in the accepted answer.

Thanks.
Yeah, site_status already set.
Easiest way to remove the flags was by removing the language from babel.contextKeys.

BTW: Whatever I fill in in this context setting (ja/yes/nee/no/enabled/blabla or even leave it empty), the context is always offline. Am I doing something wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.