I created a multilingual website in Dutch(context=Web) and English(context=EN) with Babel, a context switch plugin and a adjustment in the .htaccess file.
All other pages are working fine.
I changed several times times the .htacces fills but no satisfying results
Could someone help me out?
I have repeatedly attacked the rake myself with Babel and multilingual websites therefore let me ask a couple of the following questions:
- Just in case - no other redirects - inside active plugins, snippets, webserver configs?
- Do you use Apache, not NGINX or other?
- Did you check all context settings, is everything OK there?
- Do you load proper context in index.php?
- What kind of plugin do you use for switching? If you disable Babel contexts should work properly any way, does it OK?
I hope at least one point will help (maybe 4? )
thanks for you quick reply
I disabled the Switch as well as the Babel plugin, so I think it has to do with the htaccess file. I’ll be back
Any success with htaccess file?
Hey Anton, Sorry for my late reply, I was a few days abroad. Yes I sorted it out, but I think it was a lucky shot in .htaccess ;-p
I checked your clues, thanks for your davice
enjoy your weekend!
I stopped using Babel and started working with XRouting for multiple domain. (Tip from Menno Pietersen).