That’s a simplified version I posted here. The whole file is 566 lines.
I can’t include the whole file because: Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 33032. Haha.
Sorry for the confusion, I just thought it’s easier to look at the parts of the file that were in question for simplicity.
Edit: Currently I am able to get all my custom objects with getObject, or getCollection, but it would seem that no matter what I do I am unable to notify the MODX that I have added the aggregate and composite elements within the XML file.
Maybe we should approach again tomorrow as I find that new ideas spring up after a problem is left alone for some time.
Thank you for the help @bruno17, if you have a brainstorm please let me know.
Edit 2: Here’s a link to the entire schema file on github.
The Product related objects start at line 601.
You can see why I didn’t include entire file in forum posts.
I performed the parseSchema on that file, cleared cache a few times, still getting same error. Last posted snippet is current executing snippet.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring new ideas for me. Now, I use refrigerator door as head bashing target and crawl to bed a sad human.