Articles lang files not loaded

The error message says that the user doesn’t have ‘namespace’ permission when trying to access the Articles namespace. First, make sure the Articles namespace exists. (System -> Namespaces). While you’re there, check the paths for that namespace. They should be:

{core_path}components/articles/
{assets_path}components/articles/

What I think is happening is that Articles needs to access the Articles Namespace to find out where the Articles language files are. At some point, the current user doesn’t have the namespace permission in the current context. You might have to create a Context Access ACL entry for another context (mgr, web, etc.).

The article namespace and its paths exist.

But I dont get the right idea, what modx needs here. The namespace permission is checked in the policy and all contexts have assigned the usergroup with that policy (with authority 10). So, is there a need to grant access to articles namespace explicitly, and how to do it?

What’s the authority level of the users in the group?

So, the role autority is 10
The authority of the single user is 0. Changed it to 10 and 20, no effect.

Sorry, I’m out of ideas.

BTW, I’m sure you know this, but for others reading this, the most powerful authority level in terms of capabilities is 0. The higher the number the less authority you have.

Thanks for your help anyway. Its a weird error. I think I will drop ACL and give Admin rights to the user, that solves for sure.

Maybe this is what you mean, but I’d recommend creating a new user group for the user and giving them admin rights there, rather than making them a member of the Administrator group.

That will give you more flexibility in the future.